Quality Assurance Intern at Datamaxx: June 2012-Present
- Datamaxx is a leader in law enforcement and I am a key member of the Quality Assurance Team. I test software developed for law enforcement, the FBI, Department of Justice, and Homeland Security. We use an agile approach where the engineers develop the code and the QA team builds, test, and certifies the software for release, using a continuous integration approach. I test all types of applications including Cell phones, Tablets, Web Applications, and Desktop Applications.
- Tested programs to ensure they were free of bugs and issues.
- Formulated test cases to teach new users how to use our products.
- Worked directly with developers to find and resolve issues in products before their release to customers.
Lead Writer/Editor at NoleGameday: August 2016-Present
- Developed feature articles, game previews, and analysis for multiple Florida State athletic teams.
- Live-Tweeted Florida State men's basketball and football games.
- Interviewed current, former, and future student-athletes at Florida State.
- Consistently interacted with over 60K+ cumulative followers on NoleGameday's Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
- Developed, edited, and published content sitewide.
Staff Writer at FSView and Florida Flambeau: May 2017-Present
- Contributing sportswriter for Florida State's student newspaper. Work published online and in print.
- Worked with an all student team to generate content for a weekly printer paper that was distrubted across campus.
- Live tweeted Florida State football and basketball games.
- Interacted with followers across FSView's social media pages.
Contributing Writer at Celtics Hub: November 2017-February 2018
Contributing Writer at Hashtag Basketball: February 2016-December 2017
Sportswriter at The Talon: January 2017-May 2017